Pro ASP.NET 3.5 in C# 2008 (Windows.net) 5th Edition by Matthew MacDonald and Mario Szpuszta
- This book is almost too thorough, and I highly recommend it if you are a serious programmer or software architect for ASP.NET web apps.
- This book is an excellent resource for learning ASP.NET 3.5. It also serves as a great reference.
- This is one of the premier books on ASP.NET. The authors' writing style is eminently readable.
- This has been an awesome read and is constantly explaining why things worked the way the did.
- Very satisfied with the contents both in terms of the choice of Subjects and the level of detail given to those topics.
- I think this is a very good book. Just what I was looking for. Good level of detail & examples.
Pro ASP.NET 3.5 in C# 2008: Includes Silverlight 2 by Mario Szpuszta and Matthew MacDonald
- This book is awesome in every way.
- This third edition is yet another outstanding textbook in the first author's collection and his writing skills seem to improve with every book.
- The book is excellent for a pro trying to get deep into ASP.NET.
- Good reference on the concepts and applications of asp.net
- This is the best book on the subject. It reads very clear and concise.
- This is a great reference on ASP.NET.
- The book is worth every penny, so go out and buy a copy today!
Pro ASP.NET MVC Framework by Steven Sanderson
- I'd highly recommend this book to anyone trying to learn MVC2. Well done. 🙂
- This is an outstanding book for the professional developer who is looking to become an expert on ASP.NET MVC.
- This is the book for learning the ASP.NET MVC Framework in detail.
- This book answers every question I can think of.
- The book is very clearly written, has a wealth of information and reads like a novel that you can't seem to put down.
- This is a very good book. This book covers everything for web development. It also includes Automated Test examples. I highly recommend it.
- This is one of the best programming books I have read. The author describes the MVC framework well and also gives a peek under the hood about how it works.
- This is the one, by far the best book for ASP.Net MVC.
ASP.NET 3.5 Unleashed 1st Edition by Stephen Walther
- This is by far the best book available on ASP.NET 3.5.
- This is a great resource for ASP.NET developers. The book covers almost every single feature of ASP.NET.
- I bought this book about 4 months ago, placed it in the shelf while i was learning the basics of C# and ASP.NET from other books.
- Out of all the ASP.NET textbook that I've already had, this one is the best. ASP.NET 3.5
- This book is massive with a lot of good information.
- Could not do my job without it. Been using it for a few years now and it's still a help. love it.
- This is a great book to learn ASP.NET. The author is very knowledgeable and writes well too.
ASP.NET MVC in Action: With MvcContrib, NHibernate, and More 1st Edition by Jeffrey Palermo, Ben Scheirman, and Jimmy Bogard
- If you want to be a good developer in .NET using MVC pattern, this book is gonna to be useful a lot.
- This is a must have book if you want to do professional grade MVC.
- This is a good introduction to ASP.NET MVC.
- A great book and I highly recommend it!
- I enjoyed this book very much because it made a good transition from the traditional Web Forms approach.
- I found the book very helpful. However, it is not a beginner's book.
- If you are serious about MVC and are not looking for a primer, then this is a good book.