Oracle PL/SQL Programming by Steven Feuerstein
- That's a good book
- Well worth the investment
- Wonderful book for pl/sql practitioners. Don't worry about cost. Must have book for people who is interested in coding in general.
- A must have book for all PL/SQL developers or who ever is associated with Oracle procedural extension of SQL.
Expert One-on-One Oracle by Thomas Kyte
- This book belongs on every developer, team leader, or DBAs desk that works with Oracle.
- Tom Kyte's book is simply awesome. Every time I read another chunk of it, I learn something new. His depth and breadth of understanding is amazing.
- It's full of detailed explanations and examples. The best thing about Tom Kyte's writing is that his examples work!
- This book is fun to read! If there were a Pulitzer Prize for technical writing, it would go to Tom.
Effective Oracle by Design (Osborne ORACLE Press Series) by Thomas Kyte
- This book delivers the clear insight before delving into intricate details on a good selection of topics that are critical to those concerned with designing and implementing high performance database solutions.
- Another great Kyte's book which is for database designer to learn how to design and build high performance db application.
- While this book was written a few years ago the basic information in it is still outstanding. I highly recommend this book to all Oracle developers and DBAs.
- Very lucid language.
- A great book written by a great author. If you really want to become a true professional in database systems, this is for sure one of the books you should read.
- It's well organized and clear, and extremely helpful for your professional knowledge.
- This book is very good. I bought the hardcover volume and I am very glad with it
- The content of the book is excellent and it’s clearly explanation
- Very detailed, and easy to understand
- A complete publication about Oracle 12c
- Excellent as an introduction to 12 C
Oracle Database 12c Release 2 New Features by Bob Bryla and Robert G. Freeman
- As usual a very informative book from Bob Bryla.
- A necessary updating for the latest OCP 12c exam version.
- This book covers the 12cR2 new features very nicely...It is neither too detailed and nor too light...Good job Bob and Robert !!
- This book is right on point. It is a happy medium between overview and deep dive, and I highly recommend it.
- Great book, gave me inside to changes in ORACLE database. IT's written like for me, same language I can understand.
- I am using this book for a course on beginning DB administration. I have found it quite useful, not only for Oracle, but for admin concepts overall.
- This book helped me get a good understanding of oracle databases.
- This book is for newbies who want to learn the art of database administration.
- So far this book is great, I got one from the same authors for 10g, great book! Love the book!
- Fair introduction to oracle 11 administration