Mastering Regular Expressions by Jeffrey E. F. Friedl
- Lots of good information, well organized, well presented.
- This is one of the best books a person could imagine on a highly technical theme.
- This book is the best regular expression book out there.
- Thorough book, and a joy to read as well; a technical book you will actually want to read cover to cover!
- A very good reference for Mastering Regular Expressions.
- Very progressive approach of regexes, based on the explanation of examples, from quite simple ones to very complex ones.
- I loved reading this book. I learned very useful skills for everyday work.
- To improve your regex skills, this book is the best.
- Good pocket reference.
- This is an ideal pcoket reference for people who need to lookup the details of regular expression syntax.
- This is a great buy for me.
- It's a very well done book.
- This book is the best reference for regular expressions.
- With this book you don't need to be constant user of regular expressions to take advantage to their robust abilities.
- "Regular Expression Pocket Reference" is one of the hottest and most controversial books of the year!
Mastering Python Regular Expressions by Félix López and Víctor Romero
- I used this book to learn and master regular expressions in Python.
- It is easy to follow and if you study each chapter carefully you will master regular expressions.
- Love this book; it's the best I've seen on how to actually use regex in Python, finding it very clear and helpful.
- Great Learning tool.
- I've been struggling with regular expressions for a while but this book is a god send. Thank you Felix Lopez!!!!!
- I cannot praise this book enough. The well written and clear examples are fantastic.
- It's a really well written book, with tons of examples to allow you understand from the basics to the most advanced features.
Learn Regular Expressions the Hard Way by Zed Shaw
- This book was the most concise and clear material I could find on regular expressions at the time of reading.
- This book gave me the level of understanding I was looking for.
- This book teaches you to THINK in regular expressions.
- This is a book that you must set time aside to work through. The examples is clear.
- I would recommend this book for people who want to know some of the finer points of regular expressions.