About the course
In this course, you will learn about the basic design introduction also learn graphic designing by making use of some of the tools like text editing tools, image editing tools, and other essential tools. Then you will learn to use the advanced tools in photoshop and layer masking. After that, you will learn to make an image disappear followed by using the lighting tools and various filters available in Photoshop. Then you will learn to design thumbnails and covers by making use of the fundamental and advanced tools available in Photoshop.
- After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Make use of some advanced features of Photoshop to make your Photographs pieces of art.
- Make use of different manipulation and creation tools.
- Add different effects using photoshop.
- Use photoshop in professional projects.
- Boost your hireability through innovative and independent learning.
- Get a certificate on successful completion of the course.
The course can be taken by:
Students: All students who are pursuing any technical/professional courses.
Teachers/Faculties: All teachers/faculties who wish to acquire new skills.
Professionals: All working professionals who wish to add Adobe Photoshop skills to their profile.
Why learn Photoshop?
Adobe Photoshop is a very popular software among web designers and image editors. It is user-friendly software and offers lots of unique tools that help you unleash your creativity. Photoshop can be a great skill to help you get a job. Many jobs require Photoshop skills, and this is especially true with design roles such as graphic designer, web designer, or user interface designer. Marketing roles also often prefer someone who can work efficiently with Photoshop. In a competitive job market, learning Photoshop skills can help to differentiate you from other applicants. If you already have a job, adding Photoshop to your list of skills can make you a more valuable employee. It allows you to work on a variety of additional projects and may provide opportunities for advancement or the ability to work on a more diverse set of projects. From website work to marketing projects and even product design, Photoshop can play a vital role in many positions.
Test & Evaluation
1. During the program, the participants will have to take all the assignments given to them for better learning.
2. At the end of the program, a final assessment will be conducted.
1. All successful participants will be provided with a certificate of completion.
2. Students who do not complete the course / leave it midway will not be awarded any certificate.