About the course
This certification path is intended for individuals who are looking to build and validate overall understanding of the AWS Cloud. This path is useful for individuals in technical, managerial, sales, purchasing, or financial roles who work with the AWS Cloud.
AWS Certification helps learners build credibility and confidence by validating their cloud expertise with an industry-recognized credential and organizations identify skilled professionals to lead cloud initiatives using AWS.
This overall understanding will further help individuals to evaluate on how AWS proves to be beneficial both in individual as well as organizational's goals.
- General IT technical knowledge
- General IT business knowledge
- Basic understanding of IT services and their uses in the AWS Cloud platform
- At least six months of experience with the AWS Cloud in any role, including technical, managerial, sales, purchasing, or financial will be very helpful
The course can be taken by:
- Those intending to gain AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner certification
- Those who need to gain high level overview of Amazon Web Services
- There are no prerequisite.
Why learn AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner Certification?
We offer role-based certifications to validate expertise for those in Cloud Practitioner, Architect, Developer, and Operations roles, plus Specialty certifications to validate advanced skills in specific technical areas. View our learning paths to find training to help you build skills and prepare for AWS Certification.
In addition to validating your technical skills, AWS Certification can help you advance your expertise. Once AWS Certified, you’ll be eligible for perks that help you show off your achievements and keep learning.
- 24X7 Access: You can view lectures as per your own convenience.
- Online lectures: ~6 hours lectures with high-quality videos.
- Updated Quality content: Content is latest and gets updated regularly to meet the current industry demands.
Test & Evaluation
1. During the program, the participants will have to take all the assignments given to them for better learning.
2. At the end of the program, a final assessment will be conducted.
1. All successful participants will be provided with a certificate of completion.
2. Students who do not complete the course / leave it midway will not be awarded any certificate.
- Getting Setup On A Mac - Lab
- About the Exam
This is only a demo course. The full course can be bought here
- Cloud Computing or AWS
- Around the World with AWS
- Setup Alarm
- Identity Access management - Lab - I
- Identity Access management - Lab - II
- Let's Create S3 Bucket!
- Let's Create A Website On S3
- Cloud Front
- Elastic Compute Cloud
- Let's Use EC2 - LAB
- Using the AWS Command line - Lab
- Using Roles
- Let's Build a WebServer
- Let's Use A Load Balancer
- Create Database
- Let's Provision an RDS Instance
- Let's setup Autoscaling
- Let's Buy a Domain Name!
- Let's Look at Elastic Beanstalk
- Let's Look at Cloudformation - Lab
- Architecting for the Cloud Part - 1
- Architecting for the Cloud Part - 2
- Summary of Cloud Concepts and Technology
- Billing & Pricing
- AWS Support Plans
- Tagging & Resource
- AWS Organizations & Consolidated Billing
- AWS Quick Starts & AWS Landing Zones - Lab
- AWS Calculators
- Billing & Pricing Summary
- Compliance On AWS
- AWS Shared Responsibility Model
- AWS WAF & AWS Shield
- AWS Inspector vs AWS Trusted Advisor vs CloudTrail
- Security Summary
- Schedule Exam