About the Course
In this course, you will learn the fundamental concepts of core Java including working with operators, functions, and loops, etc. Advanced concepts like object-oriented programming are also covered in this course which includes working with classes and objects, using Inheritance and encapsulation, polymorphism, and abstraction, etc. The course mainly focuses on a practical approach and expects you to practice a lot by typing the code multiple times so that you can get completely proficient in it.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the fundamentals of programming such as variables, conditional and iterative execution, methods, etc.
- Understand the fundamentals of object-oriented programming in Java, including defining classes, invoking methods, using class libraries, etc.
- Write, compile, and execute Java programs that may include basic data types and control flow constructs using the Integrated Development Environment (IDE) known as Eclipse.
- Write, compile, and execute Java programs using object-oriented class structures with parameters, constructors, utility, and calculations methods, including inheritance, test classes, and exception handling.
- Boost your hireability through innovative and independent learning.
- Get a certificate on successful completion of the course.
The course can be taken by:
Students: All students who are pursuing professional graduate/post-graduate courses related to computer science or Information Technology.
Teachers/Faculties: All computer science and engineering teachers/faculties.
Professionals: All IT professionals.
Why learn Core Java
Java is an open-source, platform-independent language. In subsequent years, the language has become the backbone of millions of applications across multiple platforms including Windows, Macintosh, and UNIX-based desktops, Android-based mobiles, embedded systems, and enterprise solutions. According to Oracle (that acquired Sun Microsystems in 2010), Java now runs on more than 3 billion devices. It is good to learn Java not only to become a Java Programmer but also to move to the next level in your career by getting trained in Android or Hadoop.
Android has emerged as one of the best career options. Android developers need to know Java in order to develop applications and games on Android. Similarly, Java is the base for learning Big Data and Hadoop. You can master Hadoop and its fundamentals, only if you are well familiar with Java. Prospects are bright for you with knowledge of programming languages like Java. As of 2018, there are a lot of opportunities for Java programmers. With a projected growth rate of 19 percent for the 2014-2024 period (according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics for all application programming), the career prospects for Java programmers are indeed excellent.
Test & Evaluation
1. During the program, the participants will have to take all the assignments given to them for better learning.
2. At the end of the program, a final assessment will be conducted.
1. All successful participants will be provided with a certificate of completion.
2. Students who do not complete the course / leave it midway will not be awarded any certificate.
Tentative Date & Schedule
It will be announced soon...