- 9th - 13th May 2022
- Online interactive session on zoom
About the course
This is an advanced course in the use of Excel and is intended to provide you with a working knowledge of Excel. It is one of the most effective data processing tools and almost all large and small companies use Excel in their day-to-day operations. Getting in-depth functional knowledge of Excel can significantly improve efficiency. You can be seen as a highly trained business data analyst in the company. It will open up a lot of doors for you.
You can use this program for the benefit of your company by uncovering valuable details contained in raw data. This course helps you to use the maximum power of Excel. You can learn about mean and median, variance and standard deviation, central limit theorem, forecasting results, various distribution forms, Bayesian analysis, classification matrix, etc.
Why learn Data Analysis Using Excel?
Microsoft Excel is one of the most widely used tools for data analysis and data visualization. The ease of use and cost are two very important reasons why most data analysts choose to use Excel for data analysis. However using Excel for data analysis requires consistency of thinking, expertise in data analysis, and good decision-making power.
With more and more companies trying to analyze the data for the long-term goals of the organization, there is an increasing demand for data analysts in the industry. If you add data analysis skills to your resume, it will open career opportunities for you.
- Live online lecture sessions by subject experts.
- Online lab and training sessions.
- Course portal and access to course material, tutorials and practice notes, and exercises.
- Continuous evaluation and feedback on participants' progress during the course.
- Follow-up sessions and discussion forums on research problems and internships.
- Question answers and discussion in both online and offline mode.
PGDM, Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta