Training & Duration
- Live classes (Monday to Saturday)
- 4 Weeks of Training & 2 Weeks of Project Work
The course can be taken by:
Students: All students pursuing technical graduate / post-graduate courses and wish to enter the Mobile Application Development industry.
Teachers/Faculties: All teachers/faculties who want to enhance their skills, and are interested in delivering their knowledge and learning to their students.
Professionals: All working professionals who wish to learn how to develop Android applications, and deploy and monetize them.
Why learn Android Development?
According to recent market research reports, android is the most trending technology. Android is growing leaps and bounds, and it is spreading to every god-forsaken corner of the earth as it lands on more devices and in more people’s awaiting hands. So, it is worth learning android development, because there is a growing demand for quality android developers who can deliver their skills to a particular organization, or work as a freelancer.
- Online lectures: Online lectures with high-quality videos.
- Updated Quality content: Content is the latest and gets updated regularly to meet the current industry demands.
Test & Evaluation
1. During the program, the participants will have to take all the assignments given to them for better learning.
2. At the end of the program, a final assessment will be conducted.
1. All successful participants will be provided with a certificate of completion.
2. Students who do not complete the course / leave it midway will not be awarded any certificate.
Basic programming knowledge is required.
Topics to be covered
Day 1-4 (Section 1: Introduction to Dart and Flutter)
Chapter 1: An introduction to Flutter
- What is Flutter?
- Building and running Flutter
Chapter 2: An introduction to Dart
- Getting started with dart
- Control flows and looping
- Functions and Methods
Chapter 3: Flutter versus other Frameworks
- Cross-platform frameworks
- Flutter community
- Flutter strengths and weaknesses
Chapter 4: Dart Classes and constructs
- Understanding classes in Dart
- Object Orientation in Dart
- Asynchronous programming
Day 5 (Section 2: The Flutter User Interface)
Chapter 5: Widgets – Building Layouts in Flutter
- Stateful/Stateless Widgets
- Built-in Widgets
Chapter 6: Handling User input and Gestures
- Handling User Gestures
- Stateful Widget Life Cycle
- Custom input and Form field Widgets
Chapter 7: Routing- Navigation between Screens
- Understanding the Navigator Widget
- Screen Transitions
- Passing data between Screens
Day 11 (Section 3: Developing Fully Featured Apps)
Chapter 8: Plugins- What are they and How Do I Use Them?
- What is a Plugin?
- How do I add Plugins?
- How do Plugins work?
Chapter 9: Popular third-party plugins
- Exploring Firebase Plugins
- Exploring mobile device features
- Plugins to help with your app support
Chapter 10: Using Widget manipulations and Animations
- Transforming Widgets
- Using Animations
- Using Animation Builder
Day 16 (Section 4: Testing and App release)
Chapter 11: Testing and Debugging
- Using Testing
- Widget Testing
- Debugging your app
Chapter 12: Releasing your app to the World
- Releasing your app on Android
- Releasing your app on the web
- Tracking app usage and crashes
For inquiry call: 8953463074
Online Live Training Program 2022