Prutor collaborated with EICT IIT Kanpur to create online and live courses.
About the course
This course helps you to dive deeper into the nitty-gritty of Microsoft Excel version 2016. The course begins with an overview, important things, tricks, and basic instructions for MS-Excel 2016 along with the most used formulae and functions in it. After that, it provides an introduction to spreadsheet functions and the use of Pivot tables. In addition, it also covers some of the Basic formulae and functions, creation of data collection form, and summarize reports using MS Excel 2016, Gantt chart, if-then statement, copy, and extend functions. Moreover, the course also covers topics such as basic operations, inventory management, charts, application of statistics function, budget creation using spreadsheets, payment sheets for employees, creation of blank form, and cash flow forecast. Finally, the course concludes with some of the important topics like the creation of a business account ledger along with forecast function and data manipulation in time format.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Learn to use different functions like Pivot, Conditional formatting, Excel charts, etc.
- Efficiently use the various basic, intermediate and advanced level features of Microsoft Excel
- Automate repetitive tasks using Macros.
- Boost your hireability through innovative and independent learning.
- Get a certificate on successful completion of the course.
The course can be taken by:
Students: All students who use Excel regularly in their studies and wish to learn advanced techniques to get the most out of this versatile program.
Teachers/Faculties: All teachers/faculties who wish to acquire new skills or improve their efficiency in the use of Excel.
Professionals: All working professionals who wish to acquire new skills or improve their efficiency in the use of Excel, can take this course.
Why learn Tips for using MS-Excel 2016?
Microsoft Excel is one of the most important tools because of the key role it plays in many sectors. It is the most widely used spreadsheet program, in many business activities, classwork, and even personal data organization. It was developed by Microsoft in 1985, with the sole purpose of helping businesses compile all their financial data, yearly credit, and debit sheets. Fast forward to the future after 33 years, it is now the most commonly used program for creating graphs and pivot tables. MS Excel is used for various purposes by business establishments. Some organizations use this spreadsheet software for generating memos, track sales trends, and other business data. Microsoft Excel spreadsheets software comes with million rows of data and automates number crunching, but this popular spreadsheet software is capable of doing more than just figures.
Nowadays in the ardent work environment, companies need to adjust to the low-cost efficient mechanism, managing data of businesses, daily transactions, and so on. In the preceding situation, Excel helps us in sorting data, doing a calculation with the desirable result. By utilizing Excel our time will save, and it makes our work easy. This great application can be learned by Kids, Housewives, Professionals, and so on. There is a fairly huge demand for qualified professionals in job markets. Students can work in offices and MNC companies. After completing the excel course, you will get job opportunities in different sectors. Thus it is worth learning this course.
- 24X7 Access: You can view lectures at your own convenience.
- Online lectures: ~16 hours of online lectures with high-quality videos.
- Hands-on practice: Includes source code files for hands-on practice.
- Updated Quality content: Content is the latest and gets updated regularly to meet the current industry demands.
Test & Evaluation
1. During the program, the participants will have to take all the assignments given to them for better learning.
2. At the end of the program, a final assessment will be conducted.
1. All successful participants will be provided with a certificate of completion.
2. Students who do not complete the course / leave it midway will not be awarded any certificate.