About the course
This course helps you to learn about Microsoft Office version 2016. The course begins with an overview, important things, tricks, and basic instructions for MS-Excel 2016 along with the most used formulae and functions in it. After that, it provides an introduction to spreadsheet functions and the use of Pivot tables. In addition, it also covers some of the Basic formulae and functions, the creation of data collection forms, and summarisation reports using MS Excel 2016, Gantt chart, if-then statement, copy and extend functions. Moreover, the course also covers topics such as basic operations, inventory management, charts, application of statistics function, budget creation using spreadsheets, payment sheets for employees, creation of blank form, and cash flow forecast. Then it covers some of the important topics like the creation of business account ledger along with forecast function and data manipulation in time format.
Then the course will jump into the basics of MSWord and will introduce you to the conversion of a pdf file to a Word file without using the software. After that, it will teach you how to add fonts, use Table, insert an image in another image, insert an image in Table, and use tab stops to align your text in Microsoft Word 2016. The course will also cover the creation of fillable forms, text alignment, writing a text on image, letterhead creation in word 2016. In addition, you will learn some basic and advanced tricks of word 2016 that includes creating long lines, inserting page number, inserting tick symbol, flipping and reversing text content, and using multiple columns in a word document. This course will also teach you flyer designing, table creation, flowchart creation, how to use headings, numberings, table of contents, making invitation cards, how to use mail merge, and a lot more. After that, the course will introduce you to the basics of MS PowerPoint and will teach you how to create Animated Slides, some basic, beautiful, and attractive presentations using the most Microsoft PowerPoint program. This course covers the creation of Hyperlinks, Photo Album, Professional Presentation, Videos from PowerPoint Slide, Animated Slide Using Images, Graphics, Rotating Object, Voice Narration, and a lot more.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Learn to use different functions like Pivot, Conditional formatting, Excel charts, etc.
- Efficiently use the various basic, intermediate and advanced level features of Microsoft Excel
- Automate repetitive tasks using Macros.
- To convert PDF files to word documents without using any software.
- Create Microsoft word documents containing images, tables, etc.
- Design flyers create invitation cards, and letterheads, etc.
- Create animated Slides, Graphics, Rotating Objects
- Create Photo Albums, attractive and professional presentations.
- Create videos from PowerPoint Slide and voice narration
- Boost your hireability through innovative and independent learning.
- Get a certificate on successful completion of the course
The course can be taken by:
Students: All students who use Word regularly in their studies and wish to learn advanced techniques to get the most out of this versatile program.
Teachers/Faculties: All teachers/faculties who wish to acquire new skills or improve their efficiency in the use of Word.
Professionals: All working professionals who wish to acquire new skills or improve their efficiency in the use of Word, can take this course.
Why learn The Complete Microsoft Office 2016?
Microsoft Office is a very popular and widely used suite in almost every industry. The reason behind its popularity and easy availability is that all windows users install Microsoft Office Suite in their systems. The three popular tools of this suite are used extensively, one being MS-Excel, another is MS-Word and the third one is MS-Powerpoint. Microsoft Excel is one of the most important tools because of the key role it plays in many sectors. It is the most widely used spreadsheet program, in many business activities, classwork, and even personal data organization. It was developed by Microsoft in 1985, with the sole purpose of helping businesses compile all their financial data, yearly credit, and debit sheets. Fast forward to the future after 33 years, it is now the most commonly used program for creating graphs and pivot tables. MS Excel is used for various purposes by business establishments. Some organizations use this spreadsheet software for generating memos, track sales trends, and other business data. Microsoft Excel spreadsheets software comes with millions of rows of data and automates number crunching, but this popular spreadsheet software is capable of doing more than just figures.
MS-Word is the most popular word processing program in the world, and. Microsoft word is used to create, edit and save the documents, and these documents can be saved into the flash drives, which serve as external memory to your computer, thus enabling you to take the documents with you anywhere. Another important benefit of Microsoft word is that it allows you to correct spelling errors, typing errors as well as grammatical errors up to some extent. Moreover, you can create a word document, and make changes to it at your own convenience at any time, and you will not have to recreate a new document. Microsoft PowerPoint is a very powerful and ubiquitous presentation program from Microsoft Corporation, which allows you to create stunning presentations that incorporate animations, videos, and graphics, etc. The image editing facilities get better and better in PowerPoint with every new version.
MS-Office is a great application that can be learned by Kids, Housewives, Professionals, and so on. There is a fairly huge demand for qualified professionals in job markets. Students can work in offices and MNC companies. After completing the MS-Office suite course, you will get job opportunities in different sectors. Thus it is worth learning this course.
- 24X7 Access: You can view lectures at your own convenience.
- Online lectures: ~22 hours of online lectures with high-quality videos.
- Hands-on practice: Includes source code files for hands-on practice.
- Updated Quality content: Content is the latest and gets updated regularly to meet the current industry demands.
Topics to be covered
- Microsoft Excel 2016 Overview for Beginners
- Office - Create Animated Slide
- Office-How to convert a pdf file to a Word file without the software?
This is only a demo course. The full course can be bought here
- 3-Important things about MS Excel 2016
- MS Excel 2016- Tricks for Beginners
- MS Excel 2016- Basics Instructions
- 5 Most used formulas in MS Excel 2016
- Introduction of Spread Sheets - Functions
- MS Excel 2016 - Use of Pivot Table
- Beginning with MS Excel 2016 Part 1- Introduction
- Beginning with MS Excel 2016 - Calculations
- Beginning with MS Excel 2016 - Functions
- Applications of Mail Merge - Create Labels
- 9 Regularly used Functions of MS Excel 2016
- MS Excel 2016 - Basic Formulas and Functions
- Create Data Collection Form Using Excel 2016
- Effective Use of MS Excel 2016
- MS Excel Questions for Job Interviews
- 18 Techniques and Tips of MS Excel 2016
- Create Summarize Report using MS Excel 2016
- MS Excel 2016-Basic Operations
- MS Excel 2016- Inventory Management
- MS Excel 2016- Important Shortcuts
- MS Excel 2016- Keyboard Shortcuts of Function
- MS Excel 2016- Learn Moderate Skills
- MS Excel 2016- Data Manipulation, Function, and Chart part 1
- MS Excel 2016- Data Manipulation, Function, and Chart part 2
- MS Excel 2016- Data Manipulation, Function, and Chart part 3
- MS Excel 2016- Data Manipulation, Function, and Chart part 4
- MS Excel 2016- Using Gantt Chart
- MS Excel 2016- Beginning with Charts
- Application of Statistics Function
- MS Excel 2016- Use of "If-Then" Statement
- MS Excel 2016- Copy and Extend a Function
- MS Excel 2016- Beginning with Charts
- MS Excel 2016- Solution of an Excel Assignment
- MS Excel 2016- Create Budget on Spreadsheet
- MS Excel 2016- Create Payment Sheet of Employees
- MS Excel 2016- Create and Design a Blank Form
- MS Excel 2016- Create Cash Flow Forecast
- MS Excel 2016- How to make a business account ledger in excel
- MS Excel 2016- Forecast Function
- MS Excel 2016- Manipulation of Data in Time format
- Office-Learn how to add fonts in Microsoft Word 2016?
- Office-Learn how to use Table in Microsoft Word 2016?
- Office-Learn how to insert an image in another image using Microsoft Word 2016
- Office-Learn how to insert an image in Table using Microsoft Word 2016
- Office-Learn how to use tab stops to align your text in word 2016?
- Office-Learn how to create fillable forms in Word 2016?
- Office-Learn how to align text in left and right in the same line in word 2016?
- Office-Learn how to write text on an image in word 2016?
- Office-Learn how to create a letterhead in word 2016?
- Office-Learn some basic and advanced tricks of word 2016?
- Office-Learn how to create a long line using word 2016?
- Office-Learn how to insert Tick Symbol in Word 2016?
- Office-Learn how to insert page number from a specific page in word 2016?
- Office-Learn how to flip and reverse text content in word 2016?
- Office-Learn how to use multiple columns in a word document?
- Office-how to Design a Flyer using Microsoft Word 2016?
- Office-How to create a table using Microsoft Word 2016?
- Office-How to Get Rid of an Unwanted Page in Microsoft Word 2016?
- Office-Use of Heading, Heading Numbering & Table of Contents in Word 2016?
- Office-Learn Microsoft Word 2016 Interface
- Office-How to create a form in Microsoft Word 2016
- Office-Learn how we can create a flowchart using Microsoft Word 2016?
- Office-Learn how to make an invitation card in word 2016?
- Office-Learn how to use mail merge in Microsoft word 2016?
- Office - Create Attractive Presentation
- Office - Create Basic Presentation
- Office - Create a beautiful Presentation
- Office - Create Hyperlinks
- Office - Create Photo Album
- Office - Create Professional Presentation
- Office - Create Videos from PowerPoint Slide
- Office - Created Animated Slide Using Images, Graphics
- Office - Creating a Rotating Object
- Office - Create Voice Narration