About the course
This course provides you, an understanding of the benefits of MVC design over traditional ASP.NET WebForms. The course provides knowledge of the role of Model, View, and Controller in integrating them to develop the complete web application. You will also understand how Routing API requests are mapped to action methods in the controller. This course covers Razor Syntax Fundamentals, Layout View, Sections and Partial Views, Architecture of Config File, App settings, Exception Handling and Encrypting Connection String, Sharing data across requests from same client/user using Cookies and Session management, etc. So, this course is a comprehensive package for you, if you are interested in learning MVC.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the Microsoft Web Technologies stack.
- Develop web applications using Model View Control.
- Create MVC Models and write code that implements business logic within Model methods, properties, and events.
- Create Views in an MVC application that displays and edits data and interacts with Models and Controllers.
- Boost your hireability through innovative and independent learning.
- Get a certificate on successful completion of the course.
The course can be taken by:
Students: All students who are pursuing professional graduate/post-graduate courses related to computer science and engineering or data science.
Teachers/Faculties: All computer science and engineering teachers/faculties.
Professionals: All working professionals from the computer science / IT / Data Science domain.
Why learn MVC?
ASP.NET MVC has many features that enable a fast testing-friendly approach used for creating polished online services that use advanced web standards. ASP.NET MVC makes management of complexity easier by dividing the applications into a good model-view-controller. ASP.NET MVC provides better support for test-driven development, which helps in the working of web applications that are supported by the large teams of ASP.NET MVC developers enabling the application design with rich routing software. The demand for professionals with comprehensive knowledge of building web-based applications using ASP.NET MVC has increased within and outside of the country.
- 24X7 Access: You can view lectures at your own convenience.
- Online lectures: 8 hours of online lectures with high-quality videos.
- Hands-on practice: Includes source code files for hands-on practice.
- Updated Quality content: Content is latest and gets updated regularly to meet the current industry demands.
Test & Evaluation
1. During the program, the participants will have to take all the assignments given to them for better learning.
2. At the end of the program, a final assessment will be conducted.
1. All successful participants will be provided with a certificate of completion.
2. Students who do not complete the course / leave it midway will not be awarded any certificate.