Prutor collaborated with EICT IIT Kanpur to create online and live courses.
About the course
This course has been designed for those who wish to make their career in the Internet of Things which is an emerging technology. This course will teach you everything from beginner to advanced level. You are going to learn about interactive dashboard architecture, high-level controllers, etc.
You will learn about the implementation of IoT, significance, construction of your own IoT devices, communication with IoT, sensors, design, limitations, and protection. Any of the required networking components will also be covered so that you can understand how to connect your devices to the Internet.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the term IoT and its applications.
- Identify the technological challenges brought by IoT.
- Explain the impact of IoT on governance and society.
- Implement IoT to solve real-world problems.
- Build your own IoT devices.
- Boost your hireability through innovative and independent learning.
- Get a certificate on successful completion of the course.
The course can be taken by:
Students: All students who are pursuing professional graduate/post-graduate courses related to computer science or Information Technology.
Teachers/Faculties: All computer science and engineering teachers/faculties.
Professionals: All IT professionals, who wish to acquire new skills or improve their existing skills.
Why learn the Internet of Things?
The Internet of Things has emerged as a leading technology around the world. It is growing very rapidly even today. According to a report, around 8.4 billion IoT devices will be in use by the end of the year. You can see its application in devices like sensors, smart bands, smart television, set-top box, smart door lock, and fire alarms, etc.
The progress in AI and ML has led to the simple automation of IoT devices. As a result, the area of application of IoT has also expanded in various sectors like automobile, healthcare, security, and agriculture. A career in IoT is quite promising for those who have innovative thinking and creative abilities. It is a perfect choice for those who are interested in contributing to technological advancement.
24X7 Access: You can view lectures at your own convenience.
Online lectures: Online recorded lectures with high-quality videos.
Updated Quality content: Content is the latest and gets updated regularly to meet the current industry demands.
Test & Evaluation
1. During the program, the participants will have to take all the assignments given to them for better learning.
2. At the end of the program, a final assessment will be conducted.
1. All successful participants will be provided with a certificate of completion.
2. Students who do not complete the course / leave it midway will not be awarded any certificate.