About the course
This course will teach you, the fundamentals of creating Windows applications using C# (C Sharp) language. In this course, you will learn to create, compile, and run object-oriented C# programs using Visual Studio. Also, you will learn to leverage the major namespaces and classes of the .NET Framework. In addition to this, you will also learn to access databases using Language Integrated Query (LINQ). It also has questions for hands-on practice. So, this makes it altogether a complete package.
This course provides you an understanding of the basic C# language constructs and semantics. The course covers the introduction to the dot net framework with the important concepts of C# which predominantly are the OOPS concepts such as Inheritance, Polymorphism, Encapsulation, Abstraction, etc. Other important topics include Events and delegates which are very important while learning C#. So, this course is a comprehensive package for you, if you are interested in learning dot net technology.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the concepts, constructs, and semantics of C#.
- Create your own console-based, window-based, and web-based applications.
- Boost your hireability through innovative and independent learning.
- Get a certificate on successful completion of the course.
The course can be taken by:
Students: All students who are pursuing professional graduate/post-graduate courses related to computer science and engineering or data science.
Teachers/Faculties: All computer science and engineering teachers/faculties.
Professionals: All working professionals from computer science / IT / Data Science domain.
Why learn C#?
C# and .NET framework are some of the most versatile tools for software programmers. You do not have to jump across different stacks to get more exposure to different platforms. There is also an important platform named Xamarin, which has been acquired by Microsoft, so the state of mobile development for the major platforms is at a great stage. There is a large camp of game developers. Unity, one of the biggest 3D engines uses C# as a language of choice and the tooling in Visual Studio gets better with every new version.
The career prospects are very bright for the candidates having sound knowledge of C#, and dot net framework. There is a huge demand for application developers within and outside of the country for professionals with comprehensive knowledge of building applications using the C# programming language. So, it is worth taking this course as future prospects are really great for this language and technology.
- 24X7 Access: You can view lectures as per your own convenience.
- Online lectures: 18 hours of online lectures with high-quality videos.
- Updated Quality content: Content is the latest and gets updated regularly to meet the current industry demands.
Test & Evaluation
1. During the program, the participants will have to take all the assignments given to them for better learning.
2. At the end of the program, a final assessment will be conducted.
1. All successful participants will be provided with a certificate of completion.
2. Students who do not complete the course / leave it midway will not be awarded any certificate.