About the course
In this course, you will learn about the components of a computer which includes Memory, processor, input, and output devices along with storage and operating system. You will also understand the concept of assembler, compiler, interpreter, loader, and linker. Then you will be introduced to algorithms and flowcharts which include representation of an algorithm, flowchart, along with the concept of pseudocode and its examples, converting algorithms to programs, and writing source code.
After that, you will learn about the basics of programming which includes the structure of a C program, how to write and execute a C program. In addition to this, you will learn about the various types of errors such as logical errors and syntax errors. You will also learn about the components of the C language, variables, data types, memory locations, and storage classes. Then you will learn about arithmetic operators and their precedence, if-else, switch-case statements, for loop, while and do-while loops, break and continue statements. You will also learn about functions, arrays, basic searching, and sorting algorithms in detail. The course will conclude with detailed coverage of pointers and file operations in C.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Develop simple algorithms for arithmetic and logical problems.
- Translate the algorithms to programs in C language and execute them.
- Implement conditional branching, iteration, and recursion.
- Decompose a problem into functions and synthesize a complete program using the divide and conquer approach.
- Use arrays, pointers, and structures to develop algorithms and programs.
- Boost your hireability through innovative and independent learning.
- Get a certificate on successful completion of the course.
The course can be taken by:
Students: Students: All students who are pursuing any technical/professional courses, and wish to enter the application programming industry.
Teachers/Faculties: All computer science and engineering teachers/faculties.
Professionals: All working professionals from the IT industry.
Why learn Programming for Problem Solving?
Problem-solving refers to your ability to solve problems in an effective and timely manner without any impediments. Whether you are a student, a parent, a businessperson, or the president of any country, you face problems every day that needs solving. For all these things, problem-solving is really really important. Especially when it comes to programming, problem-solving is a must. If you do not develop sound problem-solving skills, you will end up messing around with a given problem, and you would not be able to obtain a solution for ages.
- 24X7 Access: You can view lectures at your own convenience.
- Online lectures: 10 hours of online lectures with high-quality videos.
- Updated Quality content: Content is the latest and gets updated regularly to meet the current industry demands.
Test & Evaluation
1. During the program, the participants will have to take all the assignments given to them for better learning.
2. At the end of the program, a final assessment will be conducted.
1. All successful participants will be provided with a certificate of completion.
2. Students who do not complete the course / leave it midway will not be awarded any certificate.