About the Course
This course covers the basics of spoken English and how to effectively implement these basics in the day to day communication and professional communication as well. In this course, you will learn about the importance of spoken English, linguistic aspects of mishearing, role of pause, stress, and intonation, how to fluently speak to multicultural/multidisciplinary audience, standard varieties of spoken English, tempo of speech & phrasal pause in English, English rhythm, stress on simple and derived words in English, long vowels in English, friction consonants in English, aspects of theatre in spoken communication, grooming, eye contact, body language, amplitude, etc.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the importance of effective communication.
- Understand the role of pause,stress and intonation.
- Speak with all types of audience in personal and professional life.
- Increase efficiency, productivity and confidance.
- Improve your team building skills.
- Boost your hireability through innovative and independent learning.
- Get a certificate on successful completion of the course.
The course can be taken by:
Students: All students who are pursuing any technical/non-technical /professional courses.
Teachers/Faculties: All teachers/faculties who want to learn and improve their communication skills.
Professionals: All working professionals
- 24X7 Access: You can view lectures as per your own convenience.
- Online lectures: Online lectures with high-quality videos.
- Updated Quality content: Content is the latest and gets updated regularly to meet the current industry demands.
Why learn Better Spoken English?
English may not be the most spoken language in the world, but it is the official language in a large number of countries. It is estimated that the number of people in the world that use English to communicate on a regular basis is 2 billion!. Since English is the language of science and technology, English speakers have more opportunities to work with others in these fields and to share ideas and innovations.
The English language gives students access to information and research. Since many of the top academic journals are published in English, students and academics need strong English reading and writing skills. Moreover, for a research study or other publications to get sufficient attention, it should be published in English. People who speak English have more job opportunities. Businesses need employees who can communicate fluently with English-speaking partners and clients. In addition, entrepreneurs can access a far wider range of customers online by using English.
Being able to speak English makes it easier to travel. Because English is spoken as a first or second language in so many different countries, it is always easy to find English speakers as well as printed information in English, especially at hotels and in areas frequented by tourists. The number of English speakers around the world has been on the rise for many years, with the current number approaching 2 billion, according to some estimates. The fact that so many people now use English as either a first or second language indicates that English is likely to remain a globally dominant language for many years to come. So it is worth having a go at it.
Test & Evaluation
1. During the program, the participants will have to take all the assignments given to them for better learning.
2. At the end of the program, a final assessment will be conducted.
1. All successful participants will be provided with a certificate of completion.
2. Students who do not complete the course / leave it midway will not be awarded any certificate.