About the course
This is a fundamental course on the blockchain, here you will get a very high-level overview looking at the primary dimensions of this technology that you call the blockchain. You will first learn about the underlying technology, then the distributed ledgers that this technology supports, then the token economies that can be built on that ledger system. Then you will learn about the basics of blockchain as a technology. Then you will learn about the past present and future of blockchain technology.
Then you will know about the significance and potential of the blockchain in the context of broader technological change brought about by the ongoing evolution of the internet and information technology, which is a decentralized web. Followed by that, you will learn about the distributed organizations and distributed ledger. After that, you will get to learn about smart contracts. Then you will learn about the application of Blockchain technology in economic development, the Internet of Things. Finally, you will learn about the application of Blockchain technology to the environment and society.
- After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Comprehend the Blockchain technology and key concepts like cryptography and cryptocurrency concepts.
- Understand the key concepts like cryptography and cryptocurrency concepts.
- Gain a deep insight into Bitcoin, its network.
- Understand how Bitcoin transactions are validated by miners.
- Understand Ethereum Blockchain.
- Learn Solidity programming language to develop Smart Contracts.
- Boost your hireability through innovative and independent learning.
- Get a certificate on successful completion of the course.
The course can be taken by:
Students: All students who are pursuing any technical/professional courses related to computer science / Information Technology.
Teachers/Faculties: All computer science teachers/faculties who wish to acquire new skills.
Professionals: All working professionals, who wish to acquire new skills or improve their efficiency in the use of Blockchain.
Why learn Blockchain?
Blockchain technology first appeared as the foundation of the Bitcoin digital currency and Bitcoin is supported by a general ledger collaboratively maintained by its community network. Digital ledger technology has almost an endless list of possible uses, and developers everywhere are working on ways to implement blockchain technology into our daily lives. Blockchains create digital records that are almost entirely permanent, and immutable and this fact opens up new avenues that allow companies to provide proof-of-performance, and establish trust in a previously uncertain digital world.
Blockchain technology has proved to be one of the most reliable technologies when it comes to keeping track of financial assets. This has brought the attention of many companies looking to add the special features of this tech to their own security frameworks. The Blockchain is just one piece of a typical technology stack. Engineers that specialize in networking or security, for instance, play a vital part alongside those with core software development skills. And with the cryptocurrency one can only invest in it, I think. The career scope is highly in demand with blockchain technology. Currently, there are less than 5000 competent blockchain developers worldwide. By 2020, it is projected for there to be a demand for 500,000 developers.
- 24X7 Access: You can view lectures as per your own convenience.
- Online lectures: ~4 hours of online lectures with high-quality videos.
- Updated Quality content: Content is the latest and gets updated regularly to meet the current industry demands.
Test & Evaluation
There will be a final test containing a set of multiple-choice questions. Your evaluation will include the scores achieved in the final test.