About the course
In this course, you will be introduced to the various aspects of cloud computing, including fundamentals, management issues, security challenges, and future research trends. This will help students (both UG and PG levels) and researchers to use and explore the cloud computing platforms.
The course will begin with the introduction to cloud computing, then you will learn about cloud computing architecture, service management, data management, and resource management in cloud computing. After that, you will learn about cloud security, open source, and commercial clouds, and then you will also learn about cloud simulator. The course will conclude with the research trend in cloud computing followed by an introduction to fog computing.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the fundamentals of Cloud Computing.
- Learn to exploit the benefits of the different cloud service models (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS).
- Boost your hireability through innovative and independent learning.
The course can be taken by:
Students: All students who are pursuing any technical/professional courses related to IT / Computer Science.
Teachers/Faculties: All teachers/faculties who wish to acquire new skills or improve their efficiency in Cloud Computing.
Professionals: All working professionals who want to enhance their skills by learning Cloud Computing.
Why learn Cloud Computing?
Cloud computing is one of the most trending technology in the current Information Technology Industry. This is due to the fact that cloud computing has helped several enterprises to save money while adding to their convenience. Cloud computing jobs are on the rise. According to a recent analysis, the international cloud computing market is expected to rise to $92 billion by 2018, and around 5 lakh job opportunities in India are expected in the same period. The roles in Cloud Computing might range from cloud developers to operators. Every role comprises of the knowledge of the cloud computing basics, and certain domain-specific skills. The demand for professionals with knowledge of Cloud Computing is expected to rise exponentially because more and more companies are implementing this technology.
- 24X7 Access: You can view lectures as per your own convenience.
- Online lectures: 20 hours of online lectures with high-quality videos.
- Updated Quality content: Content is the latest and gets updated regularly to meet the current industry demands.
Test & Evaluation
1. During the program, the participants will have to take all the assignments given to them for better learning.
2. At the end of the program, a final assessment will be conducted.
1. All successful participants will be provided with a certificate of completion.
2. Students who do not complete the course / leave it midway will not be awarded any certificate.