About the course
This course in NodeJS is designed in such a way that you can understand the fundamentals of NodeJS. In this course, you will first learn to install Git Bash and Node.js on to a Windows 7 machine. After that, you will learn how to install and configure MongoDB on to a Windows machine. Then you will learn to build a server that serves static HTML pages from the app directory. In addition to this, you will get a complete explanation about Node Packaged Modules (NPM), and you will also learn to create a package.json file using "npm init". Finally, you will learn to deploy your Node.js and Express application to the Digital Ocean. You will also learn to install a Node process manager and even connect a domain name.
- After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Create some basic interactive websites using Node.js.
- Create modules to organize the server.
- Build a server using the core modules in Node.js.
- Boost your hireability through innovative and independent learning.
- Get a certificate on successful completion of the course.
The course can be taken by:
Students: All students who are pursuing any technical/professional courses related to computer science / Information Technology.
Teachers/Faculties: All computer science teachers/faculties who wish to acquire new skills.
Professionals: All web development professionals, who wish to upgrade their skills.
Why learn this course?
Node.js developer is one of the most sought-after professionals in the IT sector today with a 9,000% increase in job postings by the industry as shown by data from here. In India there are 10294 positions are available to hire Node.js Developers. Node.js Developers are being hired by all types of companies whether small or big. The average salary of a Node.js developer in INDIA is 4-6 LPA and the average salary of a Node.js developer in the US is $102000.Full-stack JS developers are being hunted by companies like Amazon, Salesforce, Intel, Uber, Goldman Sachs and even growing B2C startups like Paytm and Flipkart. So, This is the best technology stack of the present and coming years. Therefore, career prospects are bright for all those people who are interested in making a career in web application development, and it is worth learning this course.
- 24X7 Access: You can view lectures as per your own convenience.
- Online lectures: ~2 hours of online lectures with high-quality videos.
- Updated Quality content: Content is the latest and gets updated regularly to meet the current industry demands.
Test & Evaluation
There will be a final test containing a set of multiple-choice questions. Your evaluation will include the scores achieved in the final test.