About the course
If you are new to the programming world, this is the right course to step into this world of programming. This course will help you to understand the process of creating a computer program that is capable of performing the desired operations. This course covers the fundamentals of programming, which includes writing a basic program. It will teach you how to use the operators with variables and characters to perform different operations like arithmetic operations, logical operations etc. Other topics in this course will teach you how to work with conditional statements and loops, how to create and use functions etc. This course will help you to gain elementary level knowledge of programming so that you can learn more complex languages.
- Understand the basic programming fundamentals.
- Write your own programs.
- Make use of the programming principles to develop some elementary level programs.
- Learn more complex programming languages like C++, Java, C# etc.
- Boost your hireability through innovative and independent learning.
- Get a certificate on successful completion of the course.
The course can be taken by:
Students: All students who are pursuing professional graduate/post-graduate courses related to computer science or Information Technology.
Teachers/Faculties: All computer science and engineering teachers/faculties.
Professionals: All IT professionals, who wish to acquire new skills or improve their existing skills.
Why learn Introduction to Programming?
India is the topmost offshoring destination for IT companies across the world. Having proven its capabilities in delivering both onshore and offshore services to global clients, emerging technologies now offer an entire new gamut of opportunities for top IT firms in India. US$ 150 billion Indian IT industry’s export revenue to grow at 7-8% and domestic market revenue is projected to grow at 10-11 percent in 2017-18. Exchange Rate Usd: INR 1 = US$ 0.015 as of October 05, 2017. The career prospects are bright for the candidates looking forward to being a part of the growing IT industry. The employment of software developers is projected to grow 24 percent from 2016 to 2026, much faster than the average for all occupations. Software developers will be needed to respond to an increased demand for computer software.
- 24X7 Access: You can view lectures as per your own convenience.
- Online lectures: ~5 hours of online lectures with high-quality videos.
- Hands-on practice: Includes source code files for hands-on practice.
- Updated Quality content: Content is latest and gets updated regularly to meet the current industry demands.
Test & Evaluation
1. During the program, the participants will have to take all the assignments given to them for better learning.
2. At the end of the program, a final assessment will be conducted.
1. All successful participants will be provided with a certificate of completion.
2. Students who do not complete the course / leave it midway will not be awarded any certificate.