About the Course
The aim of this course is to help you understand what programming is, and what is a programming language. The course helps you understand the concepts of loops, reading a set of data, stepwise refinement, functions, control structures, and arrays. The primary focus of this course is on problem solving and aspect which means developing proper algorithms.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Write efficient algorithms to solve various problems
- Understand and use various constructs of the programming language such as conditionals, iteration, and recursion
- Implement your algorithms to build programs in the C programming language
- Use data structures like arrays, linked lists, and stacks to solve various problems
- Understand and use file handling in the C programming language
The course can be taken by:
Students: All students who are pursuing professional graduate/post-graduate courses related to computer science / Information Technology.
Teachers/Faculties: All computer science teachers/faculties who wish to acquire new skills.
Professionals: All working professionals, who wish to enhance their skills.
Why learn Programming and Problem Solving through "C" language?
Why is it important to learn programming and problem-solving skills? Because we all have to make decisions. Whether you are a student, a parent, a businessperson, or the president of any country, you face problems every day that needs solving. For all these things, problem-solving is really really important. Especially when it comes to programming, problem-solving is the must. If you do not develop sound problem-solving skills, you will end up messing around with a given problem and you would not be able to obtain a solution for ages. Learning to write programs in C is very necessary for you to develop problem-solving and logical skills. C Language is one of the most basic programming languages which is taught in almost every college and universities which are offering technical and professional courses. C is the most widely used language for embedded devices. You can find C in almost all embedded devices ranging from T.V’s to Car’s. Thus, it is very important to learn problem-solving and programming using C.
- 24X7 Access: You can view lectures as per your own convenience.
- Online lectures: Online lectures with high-quality videos.
- Hands-on practice: Includes source code files for hands-on practice.
- Updated Quality content: Content is the latest and gets updated regularly to meet the current industry demands.
Test & Evaluation
Each lecture will have a quiz containing a set of multiple-choice questions. Apart from that, there will be a final test based on multiple-choice questions.
Your evaluation will include the overall scores achieved in each lecture quiz and the final test.