- I love this book... Actually, this is the best book I purchased for learning a new development language/package
- The material is good. I LOVE the style this book is written in: Small, working examples.
- If you need to learn Angular, get this book. It's clear demonstration by example.
- Istvan does a great job of building up knowledge of Angular JS in very appropriate stages.
- The author starts with the basics and has you create a primitive diving log application and then has you progressively improving the application while connecting that back to important concepts.
- It is a well written book and I'd recommend it to anyone trying to learn Angular JS.
AngularJS: Up and Running - Enhanced Productivity with Structured Web Apps by Brad Green and Shyam Seshadri
- Good for beginners
- Very nicely written and compiled book. Best book I have come across on angular
- Good to learn and become master in Angular
- Very good presentation of the topic, from the ground up
- Very informative
Mastering Web Application Development with AngularJS by Pawel. Kozlowski
- Go for it. Both beginners and intermediate programmers
- To start, it's really a good book.
- fantastic book for the serious learner
Build Your Own AngularJS by Tero Parviainen
- All the major component of angular fully reimplemented with step by step process ( not a code walkthrough but actual implementation ) and TDD approach just makes it more delightful to read it.
- When I was learning AngularJS I bought the book ‘Build your own angular js’ by Tero Parviainen. It was priceless. If you are thinking about something like that, it will be awesome.
Ng-book: The Complete Book on AngularJS by Ari Lerner
- Very Comprehensive and at the same time newbie friendly.
- Have not finished this book yet, but have gotten a lot out of it so far.
- This book is weighty, but I refer to this one first for its easy to use format and thoroughness.
- What it does very well is organize, present and illustrate important concepts while providing prompts for you to research as needed to round out your knowledge.
- If you take a look at the contents, you'll see that it is organized topically to make information easy to find.