Programming Entity Framework 2nd edition by Julia Lerman
- The book is concise, very detailed, and well-written-- and that's usually rare to find in most technical books these days.
- This is one well written and great to read a technical book.
- This is definitely the book to have by your side if you are programming with the ADO.NET Entity Framework 1.0.
- The book is very well organized and is a good read. The author has a good writing style.
- Very nice book! I really would recommend it.
- This book gives an easily understandable introduction to MS Entity Framework 4.0 (Visual Studio 2010).
- The book is good for presenting the basic ideas behind the EF and how to use it.
- The book did improve my understanding of EF.
Programming Entity Framework: Code First by Julia Lerman
- Very nice book and in depth understanding for Entity Framework Code first.
- Good book if when you are learning EF from the basics like I was.
- Nice Book for Coders
- This is a great book.
- This book is clearly written and well organized.
Programming Entity Framework: DbContext by Julia Lerman and Rowan Miller
- This is a really nice book, clear and full of details about Entity Framework and DbContext.
- Great for learning more about entity.
- Very handy reference when I need it.
- Great book, the examples are easy to understand.
- good context, easy to follow.
Entity Framework 6 Recipes by Zeeshan Hirani, Larry Tenny, Nitin Gupta, Brian Driscoll, and Robert Vettor
- Excellent product
- Great book to learn Entity Framework.
- Useful technical book.
- A great book. Excellent. Exactly what I expected.
- I love this book. If you're using Entity Framework, read this book …