LINQ in Action by Fabrice Marguerie, Steve Eichert, and Jim Wooley
- I would recommend the book to anyone trying to learn LINQ as a technology.
- Very solid book to pick up deep enough information to start using LINQ, written in a very nice way not hard or boring to read.
- If you want to learn LINQ, this book will teach you.
- This book is a pure pleasure to read.
- A great buy for the novice LINQ programmer.
Pro LINQ: Language Integrated Query in C# 2010 by Joseph Rattz and Adam Freeman
- The book is comprehensive, well-organized, the prose is clear and the samples are understandable.
- This book is a great introduction to advanced LINQ concepts.
- Great book to learn about C# and a few other things.
- The book is very accessible and understandable.
- Being a novice at LINQ, I found this book to be very helpful. I really recommend this book.
Programming Microsoft® LINQ (PRO-Developer) by Paolo Pialorsi and Marco Russo
- An easy to read text and constant reference.
- I appreciate the level of approach and comprehensiveness of this book.
- This is enhanced version of Introducing Microsoft LINQ.
Essential LINQ 1st Edition by Charlie Calvert and Dinesh Kulkarni
- The quality of this book is very high in technical content and style of writing.
- A most excellent book, a pleasure to read, and highly recommended.
- This is a very good introductory text to LINQ.
- This book was very good. It was easy to understand yet gave a large amount of details and explanations.
Professional LINQ by Scott Klein
- Got me started on LINQ.
- I think this book is a good reference for developers that want to get into LINQ to XML or LINQ to SQL.
- Kudos to Scott Klein on writing a solid book on LINQ and providing a lot of detail as to the specifics.
- I do like this book, really.
LINQ Unleashed: for C# 1st Edition, by Paul Kimmel
- Great book. I learned LINQ for C# using this book.
- The book quite thoroughly covers LINQ to SQL, LINQ to XML, and much more.
- The book really helps you to get up and running using LINQ.
- This is one of the best technical books I have read in a long time.
- I highly recommend this book. It is easy to read and keeps you interested.
- I found the book to be very informative.
- Covers lots of concepts and basic examples to understand the functions and methods. i would highly recommend for learning LINQ.
- Highly recommended for anyone use Linq in any of its flavors.
- It is good.
- A great book which describes many topics of LINQ. For beginners and advanced.