- This book is very easy to understand even you don't have knowledge of any programming language. I'll recommend this book for UI developers.
- Great book, I'm only a few chapters in and it is very informative.
- It provides lots of simple codes samples (tutorial files available free online!) so you can practice what you're learning.
- This book is more than worth the price and the time to read it.
- It's very good but not updated to ES6. It uses ES5
- I highly recommend it to web devs of any level.
- This book is everything I had expected it to be, and more!
- I guess it's really good for any beginner.
- People who are at an intermediate level should read this book. This would help them improve their concepts.
- One of the best programming language books, I ever have come across.
- This book is outstanding. You can play with the example coding problems.
- This book is phenomenal - the best book on programming I've ever read.
- This is clearly an extraordinary book, worthy of its namesake.
- Very informative, each item is well explained with examples that are clear and concise.
- Overall useful for experienced developers of any language.
- This book is excellent for people who already know at least one language well.
- This is one of those books that you keep within arm's length and to which you frequently refer when designing software.