MySQL (4th Edition) by Paul DuBois
- While this book is comprehensive, I found it to be more of a reference book than otherwise.
- This book is very thorough, seriously detailed on MySQL.
- If you're looking for a book on MySQL, this is clearly the one.
- This is an excellent text that should be used as an example by other textbook authors.
- This book has been super useful. It's very thorough, explains things clearly, and has lots of concise examples to show statements in use. Highly recommend it.
- This book has almost everything you would want to know about Mysql, with lots of examples and quite well explained.
MySQL 5.0 Certification Study Guide 1st Edition by Paul DuBois, Stefan Hinz, and Carsten Pedersen
- Passed both of the Oracle MySQL Associate exams with this study guide.
- The information was dense enough and always up to the point.
- This is an excellent book covering MySQL in great detail.
MySQL Stored Procedure Programming: Building High-Performance Web Applications in MySQL by Guy Harrison and Steven Feuerstein
- The book will turn you from an "I know some SQL" guy to an "I'm a DB professional."
- This book will get you up and running with stored procedures, triggers, and functions in no time.
- Great book. The authors are very knowledgeable. Good as a read through or handy reference.
- Great book, excellent explanation, covering the very advanced usage and power of Stored Procedures capability in order to bring greater efficiency of the application.
- Very clear style of writing, good examples with a detail explanation. Definitely recommended book.
- a great quick simple reference guide to MySQL. was exactly what I was looking for. now just need to fill in more words.
- Excellent delivery service and the condition of the book was new. The price was also excellent.
- This is an excellent book, but it is written for MySql 5. Check your version before buying.
- This is a good book gives out the details in an easy to understand format.
- The book is the best out there and the author is truly a god.
- I am really impressed with the writing style and content of this book.
- I really liked the case studies, because they cover a lot of different scenarios.
- Provides a great overview of the architecture, file and subsystem layout.
- It provides great information on using the 'built-in' debug capability of the server -- very useful!
- An excellent overview of the MySQL codebase, philosophy, and the design decisions that have made MySQL what it is today.
- Sasha knows the MySQL code well, and he has done a fantastic job of presenting it.
MySQL High Availability: Tools for Building Robust Data Centers 1st Edition by Charles Bell, Mats Kindahl, and Lars Thalmann
- This is a brilliant and powerful book. It has the resource available on MySQL replication, monitoring, and clustering.
- The book is excellent structured and easy to read if you understand the concepts. I
- Easy to read. Covers the major issues. Highly recommended.
High Performance MySQL: Optimization, Backups, and Replication by Baron Schwartz, Peter Zaitsev, and Vadim Tkachenko
- It's a good book. However, as the authors mentioned I'd suggest you'd build depth around indexes, tuning, etc., through other reference materials.
- Although content is really very large but a must read book for both developers and DBA although developers may skip some content.
- The book is not for absolute beginners you should have much understanding of sql queries
- Excellent book for MySQL
- It just solved my purpose.
MySQL by Paul DuBois
MySQL Workbench: Data Modeling & Development by Michael McLaughlin
Learning MySQL 5 by Infiniteskills
MySQL Database Design and Tuning by Robert D Schneider
Learning SQL by OneForMe
MySQL Explained: Your Step By Step Guide by Mr Andrew Comeau and Stephen Burge
MySQL Cookbook: Solutions for Database Developers and Administrators by Paul DuBois
MySQL Administrator’s Bible by Sheeri K Cabral and Keith Murphy
Sql: Beginner’s Guide for Coding SQL by Stephen Hoffman and Sql TSql
MySQL Stored Procedure Programming: Building High-Performance Web Applications in MySQ by Guy Harrison and Steven Feuerstein