About the Course
This course helps you in gaining an overall understanding of AWS development infrastructure. The course provides you a good understanding of AWS concepts and services such as Amazon CloudWatch, AWS Cloud formation, AWS Serverless Application Model, S3 Bucket, CloudFront, Amazon DynamoDB, Elastic Beanstalk, and more. In addition, the course also provides you an overview of basic security and architecture principles, core characteristics of deploying and operating in the AWS Cloud. This overall understanding will further help you to evaluate how AWS proves to be beneficial both in individual goals as well as the goals of the organization. The course will help you prepare for the AWS Developer Exam.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the fundamentals of AWS cloud and infrastructure
- Understand the AWS Cloud architectural principles
- Understand the Key services on the AWS
- Understand the Security and compliance and the shared security model
- Understand the fundamental concepts of deploying and operating in the AWS Cloud
- You will be able to prepare a strategy for AWS Developer Exam
Why learn AWS Developer Exam Tips?
With the increasing focus on cloud computing and infrastructure over the last several years, the demand for cloud professionals has significantly increased worldwide. Many organizations have moved to cloud platforms for better scalability, mobility, and security. They are actively looking for people with knowledge of the AWS cloud platform and services. AWS Developer Exam Tips course will not only help you prepare for the exam but also recap your AWS knowledge. Once you qualify for the exam, you will be eligible for perks that will help you show off your achievements and keep learning. In addition to this, AWS Developer Exam Tips will give you confidence, which leads you to a bright career as a cloud professional. According to a study by Goldman Sachs, cloud computing is one of the top three initiatives planned by IT executives as they make cloud infrastructure an integral part of their organizations. Moreover, cloud professionals are among the highest-paid professionals in the IT industry. According to Forbes, enterprise IT architects with cloud computing expertise are earning a median salary of $137,957.
Test & Evaluation
1. During the program, the participants will have to take all the assignments given to them for better learning.
2. At the end of the program, a final assessment will be conducted.
1. All successful participants will be provided with a certificate of completion.
2. Students who do not complete the course / leave it midway will not be awarded any certificate.