About the course
This course will teach you everything required gin mobile application development. In this course, you will develop more than fifteen Android applications based on the learning and concepts covered in the lectures. This course includes practice questions, downloadable source code files for saving your time (since you do not have to type the source code). The primary focus is on explaining the fundamentals through a practical approach rather than a theoretical.
Here you will be able to create more than fifteen working applications such as the currency converter app, timer app, location finder app, Bluetooth scanner app, and many other applications by using the Widgets, list view, grid view, spinners, etc. You will also create applications using audio and video controls, and SQLite database along with how to publish them on Google Play.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the concepts of Android development.
- Teach others the fundamentals of mobile application development.
- Develop Android applications.
- Boost your hireability through innovative and independent learning.
- Get a certificate on successful completion of the course.
The course can be taken by:
Students: All students pursuing technical graduate / post-graduate courses and wish to enter in the Mobile Application Development industry.
Teachers/Faculties: All teachers/faculties who want to enhance their skills, and interested in delivering their knowledge and learning to their students.
Professionals: All working professionals who wish to learn how to develop Android applications, deploy and monetize them.
Why learn Mobile Computing?
According to recent market research reports, android is the most trending technology. Android is growing leaps and bounds, and it is spreading to every god-forsaken corner of the earth as it lands on more devices and in more people’s awaiting hands. So, it is worth learning android development, because there is a growing demand for quality android developers who can deliver their skills to a particular organization, or either work as a freelancer.
- 24X7 Access: You can view lectures as per your own convenience.
- Online lectures: 28 hours of online lectures with high-quality videos.
- Hands-on practice: Includes source code files for hands-on practice.
- Updated Quality content: Content is the latest and gets updated regularly to meet the current industry demands.
Test & Evaluation
1. During the program, the participants will have to take all the assignments given to them for better learning.
2. At the end of the program, a final assessment will be conducted.
1. All successful participants will be provided with a certificate of completion.
2. Students who do not complete the course / leave it midway will not be awarded any certificate.