Windows Presentation Foundation Unleashed (WPF) 1st Edition by Adam Nathan
- The book's written very well, and most notably with a passion.
- Excellent book, very well designed, organized and the colors make a huge difference.
- This is a very good book about WPF, it is full of examples and cover all the most important features of WPF.
- This is the book, that represents WPF as a simple and friendly concept for every developer. It is very easy to understand and follow.
- This was one of the first books I read on WPF and gave me good understanding on its inner details.
Essential Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) 1st Edition by Chris Anderson
- This is an incredibly easy read.
- The book is good; I recommend it as a starting point or to complement other WPF learning resources.
- This book is great if you want to understand the why behind WPF.
- This is definitely a book you want at your side if you are programming WPF.
- This is one of the best technical books I've read in a very long time, and I recommend it without reservation.
Pro WPF in C# 2008: Windows Presentation Foundation with .NET 3.5 by Matthew MacDonald
- This book is really well done. Kudos to the author.
- This is one of a handful of books that stays on my desk at all times, and it is usually open.
- This is a great reference for WPF--I've been looking for a book like this for quite a while.
- This book presents the subject well and I recommend it to the other programmers who want to learn about this subject.
- Definitely the book to buy!
- Really a very nice introduction to WPF, it includes all the details to include win32 controls in WPF windows and WPF controls in WinForms app. I definitely recommend this book!
Programming WPF Second Edition by Chris Sells and Ian Griffiths
- This is exactly the book you need on "both ends" of working with a technology like WPF.
- This is a very nice book on WPF. I love the author's way of explaining with examples.
- The book is very comprehensive, and includes the important topics needed.
- This is an excellent book, well organized smooth flow from start to end.
- Easy to understand, before reading this book, learning WPF was really frustrating after reading this book, seems too easy.
- Code samples are excellent.
- The book is pedagogically brilliant: not an easy feat with a platform as vast as WPF.
- Overall a great book, and a good read. Essential for learning WPF at your own pace and getting exposed to the breadth of functionality.
- I've read countless WPF books cover to cover. This is my very favorite. I read it early when it first came out. The code examples are awesome.
- This is an excellent book. It is all about code, code, more code, and then XAML, XAML, and more XAML.
- This book is very well written. It's best approached as the author intended, front-to-back, working the examples.
Professional WPF Programming: .NET Development with the Windows Presentation Foundation 1st Edition by Chris Andrade, Shawn Livermore, Mike Meyers, and Scott Van Vliet
- This was a great buy for me.
- This book is as good as any I have read on WPF technology.
- The authors have done a wonderful job in presenting a very difficult subject.
Sams Teach Yourself WPF in 24 Hours 1st Edition by Rob Eisenberg and Christopher Bennage
- Finally, a useful book for someone brand new to WPF.
- Awesome book taking one through the intermediate level of WPF programming.
- Really, really a good book. Easy to read and well laid out.
- This book is perfect for anyone who is trying to get started with WPF.
- This book does a great job of quickly teaching WPF.
WPF in Action with Visual Studio 2008: Covers Visual Studio 2008, SP1 and .NET 3.5 SP1 1st Edition by Arlen Feldman and Maxx Daymon
- I consider this book a "must read" for anybody working with WPF.
- this book is a one-stop shop to learn WPF and truly enjoy it during the process.
- Well done Manning, this is a true quality book.
- The book is written on very clear and easy to read language.
- After going through this book cover to cover, I had a very solid foundation on WPF to build upon.
- If you're new to WPF this is your starting point.
WPF Control Development Unleashed: Building Advanced User Experiences 1st Edition by Pavan Podila and Kevin Scott Hoffman
- This book has some excellent reuse ideas. GREAT BOOK 😀 Very insightful.
- WPF is a vast topic. This book does a great job of zeroing in on some of the most powerful functionality WPF has to offer and assembling it in a very concise format.
- This is a really awesome book that will really help you to understand developing in WPF even if you never create a control - it is much more than just about control development.
- I highly recommend that book to any WPF developer which have already a good experience in it. In fact, it is a must have book for any serious WPF developer.