Excel VBA Programming for Dummies by John Walkenbach
- Excellent book! So easy to read, never boring and really useful at the same time.
- Great book. I know a fair amount already and learned a lot more.
- Easy to follow instructions for VBA beginners.
- Delighted with this! Happy to recommend.
- Brilliantly written. Simple to understand with lots of examples and tips & even some humour.
- Excel VBA Programming For Dummies -An excellent book especially for an introductory into VBA programming within Excel. Well worth the read.
Excel 2013 Power Programming with VBA 1st Edition by John Walkenbach
- This book is very comprehensive. He takes you through all the basics, and explains things in great detail.
- This is the gold standard. It's a well-written reference book.
- For the Excel VBA programmer, this is indispensable.
- Great book, very easy to follow. I thought I knew a lot about Excel, but I am learning this I never knew were possible.
- Walkenbach's attention to detail is excellent. Great resource especially when you use Excel as often as I do.
- This will be an excellent foundation for VBA introduction and deepening my knowledge of Excel
Professional Excel Development: The Definitive Guide to Developing Applications Using Microsoft Excel, VBA, and .NET (2nd Edition) 2nd Edition by Rob Bovey, Dennis Wallentin, Stephen Bullen, and John Green
- An excellent and detailed resource for Excel developers and macro enthusiasts that want to go for more advanced solutions.
- Great book. Very insightful. I am a pretty advanced VBA programmer, but I learned much from this book.
- This book is for serious Excel application development, it is the best book devoted to this topic.
- This is a great book to teach you cool stuff like using interfaces for your classes and forms.
- This is the perfect book for those of us who are self-taught VBA developers.
- Great for intermediate and advanced developers.
VB & VBA in a Nutshell: The Language by Paul Lomax
- This book is a *focused* reference manual for VB.
- great book
- Probably the best book of its kind I have ever seen.
- this comes in very handy if you are developing with vb/vba on a daily basis.
- This is an excellent book for someone who already knows how to program VB but needs a reference for looking up VB commands and syntax.