C# in Depth, 3rd Edition by Jon Skeet
- One of the best advanced c#.net books out there...
- Great book. I don't read it full yet, only half, but I already love this book.
- This is a good book for any C# developer that is already fluent with the basics and is looking for something a bit more in depth.
- Excellent book - you should have a good base knowledge of C# first, but anyone interested should be able to learn a lot from this. Highly recommended.
- This is a must read book for C# developers to sharpen their programming skills and mindset.
- This is one of the best technical books I've read in years. The writing is clear and engaging, while at the same time maintaining a high degree depth.
- Wonderful book with excellent information even to experienced C# developers. Everything is very well explained by Jon. A must read!
C# 7.0 in a Nutshell: The Definitive Reference 1st Edition by Joseph Albahari and Ben Albahari
- This is a fantastic book, whether you're new to C# or are an experienced C# developer who wants to deepen your knowledge and understanding of the language and its core libraries.
- Seems pretty comprehensive and writing is OK. Pretty much all you can ask for in a tech book.
- Indispensable reference for serious C# developers. Exhaustive, deep, with crystal-clear explanations.
- This is probably my favorite reference, I read it cover to cover and it makes perfect sense, and the information is incredibly useful.
- Amazing book, well structured and informative. Covers all aspects of the c# language. Very concise and straight to the point.
Effective C# (Covers C# 6.0) by Bill Wagner
- This is one of the best .NET programming books every written.
- Effective C# is a must read book for C# developers. Wide range of problems are discussed in this book.
- This is the definitive book for going beyond the basics of C#. The author has an extraordinary ability to combine precision with clarity.
- The author has done a tremendous job is picking out the key areas where functional programming suits well in C# programming.
- This book showed me a different side of C# by getting away from the OO principles and using Functional principles.
- Based on the subject, it's fantastic.
- I would recommend this book for advanced programmers.
- Definitely a nice book to read, got a clear understanding of most concepts discussed in it.
- Terrific book about architecture and design patterns. I would highly recommend this for software engineers and developers from intermediate to advanced.
- This book is recommended for any C# developer it's more than just a few design patterns some really useful things that I wanted always to know.
- This is one of the most helpful software engineering books I've ever read.
- All C# developer should read this book.
- Amazing book, very informative.