HTML, XHTML and CSS Bible by Steven M. Schafer
- This book is quite in-depth and the material there is yet to be outdated.
- This book has come in very useful and a quick reference for me, whilst doing my degree.
- easy to use and follow.
- The book delivered everything I had hoped for.
- A pretty good book, but not perfect.
- This book is very easy to read. The chapters are very well arranged and cover the subjects in a sequential manner.
- This is one of the best books I've ever read. It explains everything very well, with simple words, even if you don't understand (yet) very much of the subject
HTML: The Definitive Guide (Nutshell Handbooks) by Bill Kennedy
- For the neophyte or veteran, this is a solid reference: its thesis sorely needed, it's presentation exemplary, it's lucidity par excellence.
- This book does not read like a novel, it's not meant to. If you do serious HTML programming, this book will never leave your desk.
HTML and CSS: Design and Build Websites by Jon Duckett
- This book is the most straightforward introduction to HTML and CSS that I have found.
- This book is for those who wanna get started with front-end web development.
- Most friendly book. Awesome Page quality. Excellent Explanation of every concept. Well Done JON DUCKETT
- This is an awesome book having a picture which will help to understand the concept more easily.
- An amazing book for learning HTML and CSS. I would prefer everybody to buy this book as a reference for the basics of HTML and CSS...
- What an awesome book. Book quality is too good with Colorful pages. Book explains very well. Best book I have read.
- Great book for anyone that is maintaining a website for a small business or organization.
- Steve Krug's Don’t Make Me Think is one of my favorite books on website usability.
- This book is a quick read that is very clear and concise, and I am very glad I found it before I built my website.
- The book steps us through the mindset needed to focus, foremost, on the user's experience and the user's goals in accessing a website.