About the course
This course condenses most of the documentation on Bootstrap. Bootstrap makes it very easy to make responsive websites and provides numerous awesome components you can use on your site. This course will cover the container, jumbotron, grid systems for creating responsive sites, hiding/showing elements base on screen size, carousels, navigation menus, drop down menus, tab interfaces, navigation bars, buttons, tables, icons and much more.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Build fast and responsive websites using the components of Bootstrap.
- Create a powerful website using Bootstrap without writing a lot of code.
- Boost your hireability through innovative and independent learning.
- Get a certificate on successful completion of the course.
The course can be taken by:
Students: All students who are pursuing any technical/professional courses related to computer science / Information Technology.
Teachers/Faculties: All computer science teachers/faculties who wish to acquire new skills.
Professionals: All working professionals, who wish to upgrade their skills.
Why learn Bootstrap?
Bootstrap is a front end, that is an interface between the client and the server-side code which lives on the “back end” or server. What’s more, it is a web application system, that is a product structure which is intended to backing the advancement of element sites and web applications. Bootstrap gives an arrangement of templates that give essential style definitions to all key HTML parts. Bootstrap has an extremely robust and easy to use grid and class system that allows you to create responsive layouts. Bootstrap can help you get off the ground quickly without having to worry about all of that low-level CSS work. Also, having a ton of pre-built controls that basically cover 90% of web app use cases speeds things up.
- 24X7 Access: You can view lectures as per your own convenience.
- Online lectures: ~100 minutes of video lectures are available in the course, with high-quality videos that can be viewed online.
- Updated Quality content: The course content is the latest, easy to follow, and in accordance with the current industry demands.
Test & Evaluation
There will be a final test containing a set of multiple-choice questions. Your evaluation will include the scores achieved in the final test.