About the course
This course will clear up all of the jargon in AngularJS through a number of examples. The course will cover the Model View Controller pattern and how it works with AngularJS. It will then provide you with examples that explain AngularJS Modules, Directives, Scope, and Expressions. Beyond those topics, the course also covers dependency injection, ng-app, ng-init, ng-controller, ng-model, event handling, data-ng-bind, ng-repeat, multiple views, multiple controllers, ng-cloak, $index, $first, $last, $middle, $even, $odd, ng-repeat-start, ng-repeat-end, ng-include, ng-switch, ng-switch-when, ng-disabled, ng-hide, ng-show, ng-class and much more.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Use various Angular features including directives, components, and services.
- Implement a functional front-end web application using Angular.
- Boost your hireability through innovative and independent learning.
- Get a certificate on successful completion of the course.
The course can be taken by:
Students: All students who are pursuing any technical/professional courses related to computer science / Information Technology.
Teachers/Faculties: All computer science teachers/faculties who wish to acquire new skills.
Professionals: All web development professionals, who wish to upgrade their front-end development skills.
Why learn AngularJS?
- 24X7 Access: You can view the lecture as per your own convenience.
- Online lectures: ~45 minutes of online lecture with high-quality video.
- Updated Quality content: Content is the latest and gets updated regularly to meet the current industry demands.
Test & Evaluation
There will be a final test containing a set of multiple-choice questions. Your evaluation will include the scores achieved in the final test.