About the course
This course will teach you everything that you need to learn in ECMAScript 6. The course will cover the vast majority of ECMAScript 6. This course covers the discussion on topics like Let statement, Constants, Data Types, Strings, Template Literals, Tagged Template Literals, For Of, Functions, Rest Parameters, Arrow Functions, Reduce function, Filter function, Map, Objects, Destructuring, Classes, Inheritance, Symbols, Arrays, Sets, Maps, forEach, Promises and more.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Apply each feature of ES6 in practical situations
- Understand the major features of ES6 and teach other developers about destructuring
- Boost your hireability through innovative, independent learning.
- Get a certificate on successful completion of the course.
The course can be taken by:
Students: All students who are pursuing any technical/professional courses related to computer science / Information Technology.
Teachers/Faculties: All computer science teachers/faculties who wish to acquire new skills.
Professionals: All working professionals, who wish to add ECMAScript 6 skills to their profile.
Why learn ECMAScript 6?
- 24X7 Access: You can view the lecture as per your own convenience.
- Online lectures: ~ 35 minutes of online lecture with high-quality video.
- Updated Quality content: Content is the latest and gets updated regularly to meet the current industry demands.
Test & Evaluation
There will be a final test containing a set of multiple-choice questions. Your evaluation will include the scores achieved in the final test.