About the course
This course aimed at providing practical knowledge in the classroom to enhance the teaching of technical concepts. Engineering education involves a fine balance between teaching theory and imparting practical problem-solving skills. Educators are also challenged to provide real-world examples that enable students to appreciate how the theory being taught in class can be applied in the industry. The use of MATLAB in class and throughout a course exposes students to a tool that is widely used in industry to design and model complex systems. At the same time, large-scale models can be used to illustrate how theoretical concepts relate to the bigger picture and how they can be applied to solve real-world problems. In this course, you will learn about operators, variables & assignment statements, relational expressions, loops, MATLAB program organization, and different debugging techniques.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the fundamental concepts of Matlab.
- Organize the Matlab programs and scripts.
- Use Loops, conditional statements, matrices vectors effectively.
- Design and model complex systems.
- Boost your hireability through innovative and independent learning.
- Get a certificate on successful completion of the course.
The course can be taken by:
Students: All students who are pursuing professional graduate/post-graduate courses related to computer science or Information Technology.
Teachers/Faculties: All computer science and engineering teachers/faculties.
Professionals: All IT professionals, who wish to acquire new skills or improve their existing skills.
- 24X7 Access: You can view lectures at your own convenience.
- Online lectures: Online lectures with high-quality videos.
- Updated Quality content: Content is the latest and gets updated regularly to meet the current industry demands.
Why learn MATLAB?
MATLAB is not just a programming language. It is also an interactive environment for doing visualization, data analysis, simulation, and modeling. MATLAB is much more widely used than most people realize. It is primarily associated with its use in the fields of mathematics and engineering but it can also be used in other areas like pharmaceuticals, petrochemicals, retail, finance, industrial automation, aerospace, and data science.
The advantage of MATLAB is that it can be easily learned. All the users of MATLAB may not be programmers but they can create algorithms that can help them to make their work easy.
The job market for MATLAB programming is somewhat different from the job market for other languages because MATLAB is a somewhat different kind of thing from those other languages. So it is worth having a go at it.
Test & Evaluation
1. During the program, the participants will have to take all the assignments given to them for better learning.
2. At the end of the program, a final assessment will be conducted.
1. All successful participants will be provided with a certificate of completion.
2. Students who do not complete the course / leave it midway will not be awarded any certificate.