About the course
This course covers all the essential details of JQuery. In this course, you will learn to apply JQuery in a webpage. You will first learn about target and style elements, and then you will learn how to add and retrieve the text. After that, you will learn how to change the attributes followed by event handling and animations. Finally, you will learn about the JQuery User Interface and conclude the course by learning about JQuery and AJAX.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Develop Rich Interactive Web pages
- Apply various jQuery methods in building UI projects
- Work on a real-time UI for Web and Mobile App.
- Boost your hireability through innovative, independent learning.
- Get a certificate on successful completion of the course.
The course can be taken by:
Students: All students who are pursuing any technical/professional courses related to computer science / Information Technology.
Teachers/Faculties: All computer science teachers/faculties who wish to acquire new skills.
Professionals: All web development professionals, who wish to go upgrade their skills.
Why learn JQuery?
You may have heard somewhere along your career path that web development is a hot area where your career can really take off and earn you more than you ever thought before. You may have also read articles that cite large average salaries of $87,000 USD. Even the US Department of Labor projects that the web developer profession will continue to grow year over year through 2020. Thus career prospects are also good for those web developers with knowledge of jQuery.
- 24X7 Access: You can view lecture as per your own convenience.
- Online lectures: ~100 minutes of online lecture with high-quality video.
- Updated Quality content: Content is latest and gets updated regularly to meet the current industry demands.
Test & Evaluation
There will be a final test containing a set of multiple choice questions. Your evaluation will include the scores achieved in the final test.