About the course
Full Stack Web Development course makes you proficient in skills to work with back-end and front-end web technologies. The front-end section includes working with HTML, CSS3, and Bootstrap to design interactive and responsive web pages whereas the back-end section consists of programming in PHP with MySQL. Altogether, it is a complete package that teaches you full-stack development.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
Comprehend the basics of HTML, CSS, and Bootstrap to structure and style your webpage
- How to create headings, text-boxes, and buttons
- How to create a navigation bar, breakpoints, bootStrap grid system, paragraph, bootstrap cards, and footer
- How to create a blog, and how to work with CSS Flexbox
- What is AJAX
Understand the syntax, semantics, and basics of PHP programming language
- What is an Echo Function and what are variables in PHP
- What are conditional statements (If and Switch statements)
- What are different types of operators (Arithmetic, Logical, and Comparison) in PHP
- What are an array and its types (single and multidimensional arrays)
- What are loops and its types (While, Do While, For, and Foreach)
- What are the functions in PHP?
- What are GET and POST variables in PHP?
- How to embed PHP in HTML
- What are PHP string functions?
- What is Session and cookie in PHP?
Understand about MySQL database
- How to create and destroy a database in MySQL
- How to create and destroy tables in MySQL
- What are the data types in MySQL?
- What are the various queries in MySQL (SELECT, INSERT, UPDATE, DELETE, ALTER, ORDER BY, GROUP BY, etc)
- What are different types of operators (arithmetic, logical, comparison, and string operators) in MySQL
- What is a primary and foreign key?
- What are various math functions in MySQL?
Develop a platform friendly web application or a website by using the core concepts of both the frontend and backend development
The course can be taken by:
Students: All students who are pursuing professional graduate/post-graduate courses, and looking forward to learning full-stack development.
Teachers/Faculties: All teachers/faculties who wish to acquire new skills or improve their existing skills.
Professionals: All working professionals, who wish to acquire new skills or improve their existing skills.
Why learn full-stack development?
Technology-focused companies prefer full-stack developers because they can build features from top to bottom, and full-stack development helps companies with fewer resources develop applications more efficiently. A full-stack developer is one of the most lucrative and fast-growing career paths. With the increasing adoption of full-stack over the last few years, full-stack developers are in huge demand right now and are paid more than both front-end and back-end developers. According to the latest industry research, full-stack developers earn as much as $110K per year.
- 24X7 Access: You can view lectures at your own convenience.
- Online lectures: ~20 hours of online lectures with high-quality videos.
- Updated Quality content: Content is the latest and gets updated regularly to meet the current industry demands.
Test & Evaluation
1. During the program, the participants will have to take all the assignments given to them for better learning.
2. At the end of the program, a final assessment will be conducted.
1. All successful participants will be provided with a certificate of completion.
2. Students who do not complete the course / leave it midway will not be awarded any certificate.