About the course
This course helps you to dive deeper into the nitty-gritty of Microsoft Excel version 2016. The course begins with an overview, important things, tricks, and basic instructions for MS-Excel 2016 along with the most used formulae and functions in it. After that, it provides an introduction to spreadsheets functions and the use of Pivot tables. In addition, it also covers some of the Basic formulae and functions, creation of data collection form, and summarize reports using MS Excel 2016, Gantt chart, if-then statement, copy, and extend functions. Moreover, the course also covers topics such as basic operations, inventory management, charts, application of statistics function, budget creation using spreadsheets, payment sheets for employees, creation of blank form, and cash flow forecast. Finally, the course concludes with some of the important topics like the creation of a business account ledger along with forecast function and data manipulation in time format.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Learn to use different functions like Pivot, Conditional formatting, Excel charts, etc.
- Efficiently use the various basic, intermediate and advanced level features of Microsoft Excel
- Automate repetitive tasks using Macros.
- Boost your hireability through innovative and independent learning.
- Get a certificate on successful completion of the course.
The course can be taken by:
Students: All students who use Excel regularly in their studies and wish to learn advanced techniques to get the most out of this versatile program.
Teachers/Faculties: All teachers/faculties who wish to acquire new skills or improve their efficiency in the use of Excel.
Professionals: All working professionals who wish to acquire new skills or improve their efficiency in the use of Excel, can take this course.
Why learn Tips for using MS-Excel 2016?
Microsoft Excel is one of the most important tools because of the key role it plays in many sectors. It is the most widely used spreadsheet program, in many business activities, classwork, and even personal data organization. It was developed by Microsoft in 1985, with the sole purpose of helping businesses compile all their financial data, yearly credit, and debit sheets. Fast forward to the future after 33 years, it is now the most commonly used program for creating graphs and pivot tables. MS Excel is used for various purposes by business establishments. Some organizations use this spreadsheet software for generating memos, track sales trends, and other business data. Microsoft Excel spreadsheets software comes with million rows of data and automates number crunching, but this popular spreadsheet software is capable of doing more than just figures.
Nowadays in the ardent work environment, companies need to adjust to the low-cost efficient mechanism, managing data of businesses, daily transactions, and so on. In the preceding situation, Excel helps us in sorting data, doing a calculation with the desirable result. By utilizing Excel our time will save, and it makes our work easy. This great application can be learned by Kids, Housewives, Professionals, and so on. There is a fairly huge demand for qualified professionals in job markets. Students can work in offices and MNC companies. After completing the excel course, you will get job opportunities in different sectors. Thus it is worth learning this course.
- 24X7 Access: You can view lectures as per your own convenience.
- Online lectures: ~16 hours of online lectures with high-quality videos.
- Hands-on practice: Includes source code files for hands-on practice.
- Updated Quality content: Content is the latest and gets updated regularly to meet the current industry demands.
Test & Evaluation
There will be a final test containing a set of multiple-choice questions. Your evaluation will include the scores achieved in the final test.
Topics to be covered
- Microsoft Excel 2016 Overview for Beginners
- 3-Important things of MS Excel 2016
- MS Excel 2016- Tricks for Beginners
This is only a demo course. The full course can be bought here
- MS Excel 2016- Basics Instructions
- 5 Most used formulas in MS Excel 2016
- Introduction of Spread Sheets - Functions
- MS Excel 2016 - Use of Pivot Table
- Beginning with MS Excel 2016 Part 1- Introduction
- Beginning with MS Excel 2016 - Calculations
- Beginning with MS Excel 2016 - Functions
- Applications of Mail Merge - Create Labels
- 9 Regularly used Functions of MS Excel 2016
- MS Excel 2016 - Basic Formulas and Functions
- Create Data Collection Form Using Excel 2016
- Effective Use of MS Excel 2016
- MS Excel Questions for Job Interviews
- 18 Techniques and Tips of MS Excel 2016
- Create Summarize Report using MS Excel 2016
- MS Excel 2016-Basic Operations
- MS Excel 2016- Inventory Management
- MS Excel 2016- Important Shortcuts
- MS Excel 2016- Keyboard Shortcuts of Function
- MS Excel 2016- Learn Moderate Skills
- MS Excel 2016- Data Manipulation, Function, and Chart part 1
- MS Excel 2016- Data Manipulation, Function, and Chart part 2
- MS Excel 2016- Data Manipulation, Function, and Chart part 3
- MS Excel 2016- Data Manipulation, Function, and Chart part 4
- MS Excel 2016- Using Gantt Chart
- MS Excel 2016- Beginning with Charts
- Application of Statistics Function
- MS Excel 2016- Use of "If-Then" Statement
- MS Excel 2016- Copy and Extend a Function
- MS Excel 2016- Beginning with Charts
- MS Excel 2016- Solution of an Excel Assignment
- MS Excel 2016- Create Budget on Spreadsheet
- MS Excel 2016- Create Payment Sheet of Employees
- MS Excel 2016- Create and Design a Blank Form
- MS Excel 2016- Create Cash Flow Forecast
- MS Excel 2016- How to make a business account ledger in excel
- MS Excel 2016- Forecast Function
- MS Excel 2016- Manipulation of Data in Time format